Picture yourself sitting on a yacht, feeling the swell of the waves against the gently rocking the boat, while you wait for the fish that will grant you bragging rights with all of your fisher-friends. This could be you when you plan a deep-sea fishing trip off the coast of Dubai. October to May is the official fishing season in the United Arab Emirates (UAE); but the prime time, when the largest variety of fishes are available, is November through February. Tuna, Barracuda, Snapper, Grouper, Kingfish, Cobia, Queenfish, and Trevally are a few of the abundant and diverse species that make these waters their home. When taking a solo fishing trip on a thirty-three-foot yacht, or with a small group of avid fisherman on a larger boat, you can stalk your greatest catch, making this a vacation to remember. If you prefer to bring along the non-fisher folk as well, you can book a yacht or party boat for up to 250 friends, relatives, or business associates. While your friends are having fun socializing, watching movies, playing games, or soaking up the sun, you can concentrate your efforts on finding the biggest catch. Plan your fishing party for a two-hour diversion, for an all day party, or for several days of fun and fishing with friends. Here are a few things to remember when you go out on a yacht, whether it is for a day or for a week.
- Rubber soled shoes prevent slipping on a wet deck.
- Sunscreen, with an SPF of at least 30, helps to prevent a nasty burn. The sun is even more intense when you are on the open sea.
- Sunglasses will protect your eyes from harmful UV rays.
- Medications, especially essential prescriptions that you take for health reasons, must be included with your carry on items.
- A camera should be included to record your big catch; you wouldn’t want to miss this photo-op!
To start planning for your deep-sea fishing party now, contact us. November is closer than you think.