In fact, yachting in Dubai has become the most sought, preferred, and enjoyed the activity of its citizens as well as the visitors
Dubai Tourists Statistics at a glance, courtesy: Anid Paul.
Continuing on this, let me present some facts here that today Dubai is being ranked the 4th tourist destination in the world, following Paris, London, and Bangkok. It’s the metropolis that projects 20 Million tourists when the calendar would be turned to the year 2020. Exploring these stats further reveal that the Dubai Marina remains the top tourist destination in UAE.
Dubai Marina, owing to its frequency of visitors, is being tagged as ‘New Dubai’.
Perhaps, it gets promoted as the biggest marina in the world which is expected to house 120,000 people and beyond when it reaches its completion.
It’s the place offering numerous attractions for its visitors and amongst all those, the most widely rather wildly opted is cruising a luxury yacht through the large man-made marina and indulging in activities ranging from jet-skiing to skydiving.
No matter what’s the time or season, sailing in Dubai waters needs no reason.
Dubai attained the top 5 ranking in the most frequently visited destinations and it not only retains its position in the graph but also seems to be further improving by next decade and its actual credit goes to the Emiratis who kept their head high looking towards the next achievements. It’s not only planning ahead but the actual success lies in executing ahead. Dubai, at the commencement of the 21st century, had planned a wide range of niche tourism with a focus on water sports besides other formal and recreational activities in its pristine waters. Dubai Marina’s prominent attraction is its yachting club, mooring yachts far beyond the eyes can view, with a variety of sizes, cadre, budgets, and features.
These yachts, ready to charter, are usually used to access a large number of dive and snorkeling sites, scuba divers use underwater scooters to let them explore the dive sites.
Following are some of the frequently marketed entertainment programs/ water sports and tours to choose from:
- Palm Jumeirah Jetski Rental Tour (duration: 90 minutes)
- Atlantis Discover Scuba Dive (duration 2 hours)
- Atlantis Explorer Certified Scuba Dive (duration: 90 minutes)
- Palm Jumeirah – Palm Lagoon Guided Cruise (duration: 90 minutes)
- Parasailing off Jumeirah Beach (duration: 20 minutes)
- Jet Ski Tour of Dubai (duration: 30 – 60 minutes)
- Private Yacht Cruise (duration: 2 hours)
- Private Everest Yacht Cruise (duration: 2 to 4 hours)
- Exciting Ride on the Arabian Sea (duration: 3 to 4 hours)
- Private Speed Boat Hire (duration: 90 minutes)
- Flyboard Experience in Dubai (duration: 30 minutes)
- Atlantis Shark Safari Experience (duration: 30 minutes)
- Burj al Arab tour (duration: 30 minutes)
- Oman Musandam Dibba Tour From Dubai (duration: full day/ 12 hours)
- Sharkjet Sightseeing tour (duration: 45 minutes)
- Atlantis Ultimate Snorkel Experience (duration: 30 – 45 minutes)
- Love Boats Dubai (duration: 60-90 minutes)
- Discover Scuba Diving (duration: 8 hours)
- Parasailing & Flyboard combo off Jumeirah Beach (duration: 45-60 minutes)
- Sharkjet Thrill Ride (duration: 45 minutes)